HappyToo Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is HappyToo?
- HappyToo is on a mission to provide easy-to-use online ordering platform and convenient food delivery service. You can get it delivered from variety of restaurants in your area. HappyToo friendly buddies (or Crew hired by restaurants) bring our customers the great experience with tasty food! can also collect anything you want and deliver it to your doorstep!
2. How Does It Work?
You can place an order either on the website or by using the HappyToo mobile app, available to download on Android and I-Phone App store. If you have any inquiries, you can contact us through email@example.com, HappyToo Facebook page or Customer Support Hotline. (0403 882 821).
- Find out all item information on the platform and place an order.
- Once the partner restaurants receive your order, they’ll confirm and start cooking it.
- A friendly buddy is assigned to pick up on time.
- A friendly buddy maintains the best quality of the food and bring it to you!
- If you’d like to get any other items out of the online app/web list, HappyToo errand team can collect it on your behalf and conveniently deliver it to where you’re.
3. Delivery Radius?
- cover entire Toowoomba suburbs (4350) and some surrounding area, including Top Camp, Hodgson Vale and Blue Mountain Heights. We’ll start a delivery to Highfields soon. Available delivery distance is maximum 13km from the store you placed. (10th. April. 2019)
4. How much is the service fee?
- HappyToo service fee is determined based on the distance from the store to customer’s location. HappyToo service fee (food delivery fee) is starting from $7.90 to $9.90 within 5km. An extra fee will be charged according to an additional distance.
- The price can be subject to change without a prior notice (10th. April. 2019).
5. How can I pay?
- Card payment is only available option now. You can simply pay through secured payment system on the online platform.
- If you place an order through Facebook messenger/Text, we’ll send you a link to pay by card.
6. What times can I order for?
- HappyToo operating time is between 9 am to 9 pm for 7 days.
- You are unable to make an order when stores are closed. (sometimes between 2 and 5 pm or public holiday)
7. Who delivers the item?
- HappyToo has partnership with delivery members. We’ve trained them on a regular base in terms of customer-care service and how to deal with food items/products.
- All delivery buddy is an ambassador of each restaurant partner.
8. How is the food delivered to me?
- After picking up your delicious food, it is put into the insulated bag/box. A friendly buddy (or their own crew) maintains the quality of the food while travelling. Customers can enjoy hot & fresh food all the time.
9. What If I want to place an order to the stores not listed on HappyToo site/app?
- Customers can request us to pick up items from any stores by Facebook Messenger (facebook.com/happytooservice) or Text (0403 882 821). HappyToo support team organises the items you need with that specific retailer stores. Once it’s organised, a friendly buddy picks up on your behalf and deliver to you.
Please send us a request through HappyToo app/web, Facebook Messenger or 0403 882 821.
10. Is there a minimum order value?
- The minimum order amount can vary depending on which restaurant you’re ordering from. Some business partners set a minimum order value. However, majority of business partners don’t set a minimum order value.
11. Can I place an order in avance?
- Yes absolutely, you can. Please let us know your preference delivery time when you place an order. HappyToo customer support team will send you a confirmation message with an ETA!
12. What if something wrong with my order?
- As soon as you realise something wrong with your order, you immediately contact our customer support team (0403 882 821).
13. What if my order is late?
- We always send you a confirmation message including ETA. If there’s any unexpected delay, we will contact you straight away. If you still haven’t received any contact from us, please give us a call.
14. What if I want to add something to my order after it has been placed?
- If you want to add something else, you immediately contact to HappyToo customer support team (0403 882 821). We’ll add additional items or make another order for you.
15. Can I cancel an order that I placed?
- If partnered business hasn’t confirmed your order yet, you are able to cancel it. If an order is confirmed, we are unable to accept your cancellation request.
16. What if I have food allergies?
- If you have any food allergies, please inform us when you select an item. You can type the detail on the special dietary section under each menu.
17. Can I place orders without having to register an account?
- No, you’re required to register on our platform. It protects our partner businesses from a scam.