HappyToo Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is HappyToo?
- HappyToo is on a mission to provide easy-to-use online ordering platform and convenient food delivery service. You can get it delivered from variety of restaurants in your area. HappyToo friendly buddies (or Crew hired by restaurants) bring our customers the great experience with tasty food! can also collect anything you want and deliver it to your doorstep!
2. How Does It Work?
You can place an order either on the website or by using the HappyToo mobile app, available to download on Android and I-Phone App store. If you have any inquiries, you can contact us through email@example.com, HappyToo Facebook page or Customer Support Hotline. (0403 882 821).
- Find out all item information on the platform and place an order.
- Once the partner restaurants receive your order, they’ll confirm and start cooking it.
- A friendly buddy is assigned to pick up on time.
- A friendly buddy maintains the best quality of the food and bring it to you!
- If you’d like to get any other items out of the online app/web list, HappyToo errand team can collect it on your behalf and conveniently deliver it to where you’re.
3. Delivery Radius?
- Cover the entire Toowoomba suburbs (4350) and some surrounding suburbs, including Top Camp, Hodgson Vale and Blue Mountain Heights. If Highfields custoemrs pre-order before 4:30 pm, we'll deliver to you before 6pm. Available delivery distance is maximum 13km from the store you placed. (10th. Oct. 2020)
4. How much is the service fee?
- HappyToo Delivery Fee is calculated based on the distance from the store to customer’s location. Also, it is vary according to the each business. The range is from $5.50 to $10.90. An extra fee will be charged according to an additional distance. ($1.50 per 1km)
- The price can be subject to change without a prior notice (10th. April. 2019).
5. How can I pay?
- Card payment is only available option now. You can simply pay through secured payment system on the online platform.
- If you place an order through Facebook messenger/Text, we’ll send you a payment link to pay by card.
6. What times can I order for?
- HappyToo operating time is between 9 am to 9 pm for 7 days. We might not be able to deliver if we couldn't find an available delivery buddies.
- You are unable to make an order when stores are closed. (Sometimes between 2 and 5 pm or public holiday)
7. Who delivers the item?
- HappyToo has partnership with local delivery partners. All of the delivery buddies MUST take a regular training in terms of customer-care service and dealing with food items/products.
- All delivery buddy is an ambassador of each restaurant partner.
8. How is the food delivered to me?
- After picking up your delicious food, it is put into the insulated bag/box. A friendly buddy (or their own crew) maintains the quality of the food while travelling. Customers can enjoy hot & fresh food all the time.
9. What If I want to place an order to the stores not listed on HappyToo site/app?
- Customers can request us to pick up items from any stores by Facebook Messenger (facebook.com/happytooservice) or Text (0403 882 821). HappyToo support team organises the items you need with that specific retailer stores. Once it’s organised, a friendly buddy picks up on your behalf and deliver to you.
Please send us a request through HappyToo app/web, Facebook Messenger or 0403 882 821.
10. Is there a minimum order value?
- The set of minimum order amount is entirly depending on the business partner. They set up minimum orders or higher delivery fee for the lower amount of trasnaction. (For example, an extra fee is charged if the total cost is less than $20)
11. Can I place an order in avance?
- Of course, you can. Please let us know your preference delivery time on the special dietary requirements, when you place an order. HappyToo customer support team will send you a confirmation message with an ETA!
12. What if something wrong with my order?
- As soon as you realise something wrong with your order, you immediately contact our customer support team (0403 882 821).
13. What if my order is late?
- We always send you a confirmation message including ETA. If there’s any unexpected delay, we will contact you straight away. If you still haven’t received any contact from us, please give us a call.
14. What if I want to add something to my order after it has been placed?
- If you want to add an additional item, you immediately contact to HappyToo customer support team (0403 882 821). We’ll add additional items or make another order for you.
15. Can I cancel an order that I placed?
- If partnered business hasn’t confirmed your order yet, you are able to cancel it. If an order is confirmed, you can't cencel the order. cancellation request.
16. What if I have food allergies?
- If you have any food allergies, please inform us when you select an item. You can type the detail on the special dietary section under each menu.
17. Can I place orders without having to register an account?
- No, you’re required to register on our platform. It protects our partner businesses from a scam. However, you can feel free to browse the app without sign-up.